Re: liasons, was NomCom 2022-2023 Call for Nominations

>My understanding of my role as a liaison when I was one, and my reading of the relevant RFCs at least at the time, was absolutely that the
>liaison had exactly the same obligations with respect to confidentiality as any voting member.

When I was the ISOC board liason to the nomcom, that was my
experience, too. I sat in on many of the interviews and a couple of
times took the notes so the nomcom members could concentrate on
talking with the candidate.

What I brought back to the ISOC board was one bit, whether I believed
that the nomcom had followed the process as it was supposed to do.
Unsurprisingly, the value of the bit was True.

R's,
John