Two clarifications re

1) A message that was in response to my "From Leslie Daigle:" message got sent to ietf-announce by mistake. This should not have happened - ietf-announce is not a discussion list. Bug reported.

2) However, responding to the point asked - what is being hired now is a consultant to help with the activity of setting up the administrative structures we need for the IETF at this point in time. Not the permanent general manager of the IETF administrative support function.

                  Harald