Re: [Last-Call] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-over-nbiot-12

Thank you, Sarah, for the review, to address (perhaps partially only) your comment, LP-WAN has issued a liaison statement to the 3GPP: https://datatracker.ietf.org/liaison/1796/

Regards

-éric (LPWAN AD)

On 28/09/2022, 19:32, "Sarah Banks via Datatracker" <noreply@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

    Reviewer: Sarah Banks
    Review result: Ready

    Hi,
        The document is well written, and ready to go. This next comment doesn't
        specifically represent the OPS area, but my opinion - while it's nice to
        see us providing feedback to an SDO, I wonder if this is worth the RFC. As
        the document shepherd notes, it was written and reviewed by a very small
        group that has deep experience in the WG - the doc really reads to me like
        a contribution that could be made to the SDO directly by the authors,
        rather than an RFC that says the same thing. I don't gather the impression
        that the recommendations here are controversial, or that the IETF itself is
        really adding substantive value here. That's simply my feedback though; it
        IS well written, and nice to see a fairly thorough and thoughtful document.

    Thank you,
    Sarah