Re: Please provide feedback on a proposed reworking of the datatracker /doc/html/... pages

This is a very nice improvement. Thanks to those involved.

1) Is the "Contents" tab supposed to show something? It renders as blank on my Windows PC in both Firefox 104 and Chrome 105.

2) On desktop, I like that when my viewport is narrow it puts the I-D name on the top. That makes it easier to keep track when tab hopping multiple documents. Did you consider putting the I-D name in panel itself?

However, on mobile, that top bar might be an annoying use of valuable space. Maybe you could right justify the text and drop the "Internet-Draft" rounded rectangle thing to save a little space and make it more of a hovering element?

3) On desktop, when the view is narrow, the burger menu presents both vertical and horizontal scrollbars that don't do anything.

4) On mobile and desktop, the burger menu doesn't contain any tabs for "Content" or "Prefs".

Cheers,
Lucas

It would be cool if in the Prefs tab I could switch the side bar to the bottom or the other side.