Re: IPv6 adoption - IPv10 is the future.

The temperature on this _whole thread_ does indeed need to drop several (tens of) degrees.

Khaled,

If memory serves, there was previously a round of discussion on IPv10 within intarea.  If you have a new version of the document (one that ideally incorporates some feedback to address points raised during that discussion) then it's appropriate to state as much in that context and solicit new feedback.

-Erik

Wow, what an asshole you are.