Re: Notification to list from IETF Moderators team

Jess Porter wrote:

it doesn't look like they disagreed with what Masataka said,
just how they said it

As I said:

: But, I agree with you that it is stupid that IETF shut off FTP
: service to the public only because of a decision of a committee
: consisting of stupid and hardworking guys to pretend as if they
: were working hard contributing to general public.

if they don't disagree with me on the stupidity,
my statement to recognize their stupidity as such
should be accepted as fair criticism.

In addition, that "uncivil" is poorly defined word is
not my problem. See, for example,

	America’s nonviolent civil rights movement was considered
	uncivil by critics at the time
	https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2018/07/04/the-civil-rights-movement-might-have-been-nonviolent-but-to-critics-it-was-considered-uncivil/

It should also be noted that the second amendment of US
constitution recognizes even lethally violent criticisms
as an essential component of civil rights.

					Masataka Ohta