Re: [Last-Call] [art] Artart last call review of draft-ietf-regext-epp-eai-12

Dear colleagues,

The sentences in question are removed.
Many thanks for your thoroughness and patience!

On Thu, Jul 28, 2022 at 11:46 PM Takahiro NEMOTO <nemo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi James,

Sorry I couldn't reply sooner.
I have checked the update in -14 and future changes.
I agree to remove the sentence in section 5.3.2. This change will make Section 5.3.2 clear. I've also confirmed that the link in section 8 had been corrected to the link Marc suggested. I have also agreed to fix the typo.

I'm concerned about John's comments (I saw them on the Gen-ART archive as well as here), but I'm sure you will reflect my feedback here in the next update for the time being.

Regards,
Nemo

SY, Dmitry Belyavsky