Re: [Last-Call] [art] Artart last call review of draft-ietf-regext-epp-eai-12

Nemo,

In the -15 draft, we will be removing the following two statements in section 5.3.2 and fix the nit "allow:ed" in section 8.  I believe this addresses your issues.  Can you clear your "Ready with Issues" status in the tracker?

1.	Delete "It can be an extra ASCII email address collected by registrar or registrar-provided proxy email address." from the fifth bullet in section 5.3.2.
2.	Delete “The provided address can be an extra ASCII email address collected by registrar or registrar-provided proxy email address." from the last bullet in section 5.3.2.

Thanks,

--

JG

James Gould