Re: One week left to object

This is a reasonable point, though as I noted, I think there are prudential reasons in the other direction as well.

TBH, the text in 4.16 is not super clear:

  It must be possible to independently verify that the selection method used is both fair and unbiased. A method is fair if each eligible volunteer is equally likely to be selected. A method is unbiased if no one can influence its outcome in favor of a specific outcome.

  It must be possible to repeat the selection method, either through iteration or by restarting in such a way as to remain fair and unbiased. This is necessary to replace selected volunteers should they become unavailable after selection.

This text suggests you could reiterate *or* restart. However the problem is that the iterate procedure does not leave the overall outcome unbiased, because, as I said, one of the selectees can in fact influence the process.

-Ekr