Re: The Sheraton was a good choice for IETF 114 but....

"I type my password into unknown devices  not under my control in hotel rooms all the time!"

cogent summary of the IETF meeting's overall security posture, right there.

Lloyd Wood
lloyd.wood@xxxxxxxxxxx

maybe there'll be more focus on security when the TVs have usb ports.