Re: Github, sanctions, and the IETF

It's actually an interesting new kind of thing. When somebody's doing something that law-enforcement considers wildly illegal and building their technology on a public open-source hoster, will this sort of enforcement become routine?  Um, maybe if you're doing something seriously sketchy, don't do it on GitHub or equivalent?