Re: Selection of the committee

I would disagree and be very concerned about the process if you ignore section 5.1.  As it notes, far worse things happen when you don't use the published list.   It's very simple to skip someone after the algorithm is run and pick the next person on the list - same process when you have more than 2 with the same affiliation.

Regards,
Mary.