Desired expertise posted

The list of open positions, incumbents who are likely to seek another term, and the specifications of desired expertise have been posted to the NomCom 2022 pages at https://datatracker.ietf.org/nomcom/2022/

The IETF LLC Board is still a draft, and might be updated by September. Given the compressed timetable, I am posting all of them now.

And speaking of timetable, I have not yet posted the detailed timetable, but will do so in a few days.