http://www.ietf.org/WG-WEB-Mail.html

I see that http://www.ietf.org/WG-WEB-Mail.html, which used to point
to HTML working group mailing list archives, now points instead to
the stuff on the WG charter pages, which consist mostly of
text-based FTP archives, and in may cases the links are broken.

I know that there were a lot of broken links on the old page, but
IMHO this one is much worse.  Can we please have the old page back?

Mike Heard