Re: [114attendees] Wiki for ride share at airport

According to Robert Moskowitz <rgm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>At past IETF meetings there was a way to coordinate airport arrival for
>ride sharing.
>
>Is this available this time around?
>
>I am landing Sunday morning 9am...

Normally it is very easy to get from the airport to the hotel. There
is a train station in front of each terminal with trains every half
hour. Get off at the Suburban station, the fourth station after you
leave the airport, walk one block north on 16th or 17th St, and you're
at the hotel. Cash fare is $8, less if you buy a ticket from a kiosk
if one is available. (Read those instructions backwards to return to
the airport.)

HOWEVER, they're working on the railroad. On the 23rd and 24th there
will be only one train per hour, and you'll have to change trains at
the 30th St station, getting off the airport train on the lower level
and going to the upper level to a train one more stop to Suburban. If
it were me I'd take the train anyway, but I can see how a shared taxi
might be appealing.

R's,
John
--