Re: [Last-Call] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-add-dnr-10

Thanks.  This addresses my comment.

Joe

From: mohamed.boucadair@xxxxxxxxxx <mohamed.boucadair@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, July 8, 2022 at 14:51
To: Joe Clarke (jclarke) <jclarke@xxxxxxxxx>, ops-dir@xxxxxxxx <ops-dir@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: add@xxxxxxxx <add@xxxxxxxx>, draft-ietf-add-dnr.all@xxxxxxxx <draft-ietf-add-dnr.all@xxxxxxxx>, last-call@xxxxxxxx <last-call@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-add-dnr-10

Re-,

I’m not that comfortable with adding a reco for clients, but let’s try the following:

   If a client learns both encrypted and unencrypted DNS resolvers from

   the same network, and absent explicit configuration otherwise, it is

   RECOMMENDED that the client uses the encrypted DNS resolvers for that

   network.

Cheers,

Med