Re: [Last-Call] Artart last call review of draft-ietf-add-dnr-10

Hi Robert,

Many thanks for the review. All good points, unsurprisingly.

Please see inline.

Cheers,
Med

[Med] Updated to: "This 16-bit unsigned integer is interpreted following the rules specified in Section 2.4.1 of I-D.ietf.dnsop-svcb-https".

> Nits:
>
> You define Do53 and use it exactly once. It is unnecessary. Just
> say unencrypted DNS the one place you use Do53.

[Med] Fair. We used to have this entry since early days of the draft when it was used many time. Removed that entry but made this change: s/Do53/unencrypted DNS (a.k.a., Do53)

> Consider removing, or significantly expanding on, the last
> paragraph of 7.4.
> The notion of unique pre-shared keys here seems under-described,

[Med] This refers to what is mentioned in the first sentences of that same paragraph. Will leave it for now. Thanks.

> and feels out of place to me in a Proposed Standard document.
>
> Micro-nit:
>
> Consider changing the title of section 3.4 to "Multihoming is out
> of scope"
> since you don't present any actual multihoming considerations.

[Med] Deal!

Thank you.