Re: [Last-Call] Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-add-ddr-08

None of the issues I've identified here would lead to compatibility-breaking changes.  Thus, in my view, the draft's technical content is essentially complete and acceptable, and the remaining changes are in the presentation, explanation, and perhaps some corner-case behaviors.