Re: [Last-Call] [Add] Last Call: <draft-ietf-add-ddr-07.txt> (Discovery of Designated Resolvers) to Proposed Standard

Hi,

The draft still says

"To limit the impact of discovery queries being dropped either maliciously or unintentionally, clients can re-send their SVCB queries periodically."

What in the world does that mean?

thanks,
Rob