Re: [Last-Call] [EXTERNAL] Re: [Add] DDR A/AAAA fallback RE: Last Call: <draft-ietf-add-dnr-09.txt> (DHCP and Router Advertisement Options for the Discovery of Network-designated Resolvers (DNR)) to Proposed Standard

> Defining an alternate approach in sufficient detail to say it should or should not be preferred seems a bit out of scope here, IMO.

+1. There has already been active discussion about defining alternative approaches to DDR for future drafts, including Ben’s draft. I do not think DDR should try to preclude whatever the WG may feel is appropriate for a future draft, just stick to what is appropriate for DDR.

Thanks,

Tommy