[Last-Call] Thank you! -- Re: [core] [art] Artart last call review of draft-ietf-core-problem-details-05

To everyone who participated in the recent discussion on the i18n details of the core-problem-details specification:  Thank you for your input, which resulted in further improvements of the document.

The authors have now submitted -07 (links below), with a view of getting this specification approved this week.

It is always a bit frustrating to engage in a late-stage discussion of a draft, and more so if there external timelines that make quick resolution of issues a priority.  We can still make the end-of-June deadline for this specification to be picked up by 3GPP in their next release.

But I also think we now have a solid foundation for including at least some forms of human-readable text in future CBOR-based data formats, which should enable us to make indications of language and directionality more of a routine occurrence even in constrained environments.

Grüße, Carsten

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-problem-details/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-core-problem-details-07.html

https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-problem-details-07