Re: Post-Last-Call versions of documents and change logs: suggestion to the IESG

It’s generally been my observation that even the most extreme bad actors always find ways of justifying their bad behavior, convincing themselves that their behavior is legitimate or at least warranted.   So I’m not sure how it helps for process to distinguish between bad behavior and bad judgment, at least initially.

But I agree that any challenges need to be raised expeditiously.  If this is not facilitated, or not done, it’s much harder to fix things and the potential for harm (even with fixes) is much greater.

Keith