Re: respect privacy please !

--On 21. mai 2004 13:24 +0200 JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I've already raised this some time ago, same as other people did, but I
still see my name being published, w/o my consent, in the list of
attendees.

This is not acceptable, we should have the option to choose if we want to
have our name published or not when we do the registration.

Jordi,

are you objecting to having your name published *at all*, or having your name published *before the meeting*?

The list of attendees (but not their contact info) is (according to the lawyers) a legal requirement for our way of doing business; it is part of the transparency requirement that it's possible to find out who was there.

Harald