Re: No Rights in the UK: Re: Gun control at IETF 114

If we're talking of bringing a knife to a gunfight, in the UK...

The sgian-dubh is legal with a kilt. 20cm or so.
The kirpan is legal for Sikhs. up to 50cm.
The butterknife is legal with toast. 15cm.

unless specific area zero-tolerance restrictions apply. But look for a caff serving all-day breakfasts, and you won't have to dress in mufti.

frankly, the reason why the IETF has long had cookies at meetings is that the attendees can't be trusted with eating implements. That one experiment with sporks in Minneapolis? um.

Lloyd Wood
lloyd.wood@xxxxxxxxxxx

rocking tartan with my turban, with a Selkirk bannock in my sporran. Tooled up!