Re: [Last-Call] [Anima] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-anima-constrained-join-proxy-09

Hi Toerless, Peter,

Thanks for letting me know.

I've pulled the doc off next week's IESG telechat agenda for the moment whilst this issue gets worked out, but from what you have said below it sounds like I may need to give the document back to the WG.  Anyway, let me know once you have more certainty on what needs to change.

Thanks,
Rob