Re: [savnet] WG Review: Source Address Validation in Intra-domain and Inter-domain Networks (savnet)

Dan,

Thx for clarification - it was not clear from the slides.

But if so this is Interface_ID not port number.

With that pls kindly note that BGP next hops for IBGP are not bound to physical interfaces but logical ones. And packet is allowed to arrive on *ANY* physical interface - this is a feature not a bug.

Same for any overlay technique.

Best,
R.