Re: [Last-Call] Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram-09

Thank you for your review, David.

I've opened a GitHub issue to keep track of it:
https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/202
I think we can easily solve this by adding a reference to where HTTP extensions are defined:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-semantics-19#section-16

David