Re: [Last-Call] Intdir last call review of draft-ietf-drip-rid-26

Hello Med:

WFM 😊

My understanding of normative references is a moving target. At the moment, I understand it means everything that is necessary to understand the spec, even if the spec does not MUST a behaviour or a format in the ref. And for things like architectures and problem statements, that means a lawful downref that the ADs will accept. That happened to me recently. But I'm fine either way, just asking.

Take care,

Pascal