Re: Registration open for IETF 114

The fee waivers are currently for remote participation. If someone has no or low income, it seems logical that they will be unable to afford airfare and hotels, etc. In which case they are participating in a low cost remote manner and can apply for a fee waiver. In addition, the IRTF have a program for travel grants - see https://irtf.org/travelgrants.

On 5/13/22, 10:48, "ietf on behalf of Keith Moore" <ietf-bounces@xxxxxxxx on behalf of moore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    On 5/13/22 10:34, Mary B wrote:

    > As far as the fees being exclusionary, there is a fee waiver program -
    > no questions asked or proof required.

    Are fee waivers available for in-person attendance?  I thought they were
    only for remote attendance, but I'd love to learn otherwise.

    (and kudos for providing fee waivers for remote attendance!)

    Keith