Re: [Last-Call] [Gen-art] Genart last call review of draft-uberti-rtcweb-rfc8829bis-02

I feel very strongly that we must reference a stable version or else there is no way to know what is reviewed. The w3c spec was not approved before and was a draft so it was hard but at this point I think the REC version is the correct references.

So it should reference https://www.w3.org/TR/2021/REC-webrtc-20210126

There is a good list of the history of the W3C drafts for interested at

https://www.w3.org/standards/history/webrtc