[Last-Call] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-6man-mtu-option-14.txt

We submitted a new version of <draft-ietf-6man-mtu-option>.  The summary of changes are:

  *  Area Director Reviews:
      -  Lars Eggert's Review: Fixed "nits".
      -  Eric Vyncke's Review: Added that this work is focused on
         Unicast, removed Discussion from Section 6.1, revised text on
         PLPMTUD probing, changed SHOULD to MUST in Section 6.3.4, and
         fixed several NITs.
      -  Alvaro Retana's Review: Changed SHOULD language to more general
         text in Section 6.1
      -  ARTART Review: Added new Appendix "Examples of Usage" with
         diagrams showing examples of use.
      -  Zaheduzzaman Sarker's Review: Fixed some editorial issues, and
         updated SHOULD language.
   *  Editorial Changes.

These changes are to close the issues raised during during the last IESG tele-chat where this draft was discussed and balloted.   The authors believe this version should resolve these issues.  Links to draft and diff below.

Bob & Gorry