[Last-Call] Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-avtcore-cryptex-05

Reviewer: Rifaat Shekh-Yusef
Review result: Has Issues

IESG.  These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the
security area directors.  Document editors and WG chairs should treat

The summary of the review is Ready with One Issue

Section 5.2, First paragraph, last sentence:
"The implementation MAY stop and report an error if it
   considers use of this specification mandatory for the RTP stream."

If the implementation considers this to be *mandatory*, why is the above
statement state "MAY stop and report an error"? It seems to me that in this
case, at least a SHOULD is warranted here. Am I missing something?

Regards,
 Rifaat