Re: [Internet Policy] Why the World Must Resist Calls to Undermine the Internet

In terms of 'elevation', I think Abdul has just raised the bar on how to be added to as many killfiles as possible at one stroke :)

Joly

Dear sir/Madam!

I offer my respect for you and after giving greetings and best wishes

Please receive these attachments

Kind regards.

ABDUL HAKIM "FARAHMAND"
I have work experience above four years of  Monitoring and Elevation Officer
<snip>

--
Joly MacFie  +12185659365