Acceptance of CBDC || Was Call for opinion on impact of complete cashless economy on 'Security Consideration'

Hi,

  I did not hear anything on the work of Complete Cashless Economy and Complete Multimedia Work referred in below email at https://samirsrivastava.typepad.com  .

  Please refer https://edition.cnn.com/2022/03/11/tech/us-digital-dollar-cbdc/index.html ;

  Quote from the above

  " All told, around 100 countries are exploring CBDCs at one level or another, International Monetary Fund managing director Kristalina Georgieva said during remarks at the Atlantic Council think tank last month.
  "

  So, there is acceptance by governments also.

  Your comments are welcome.

Thanks
Samir

"The world is not dangerous because of those who do harm but because of those who look at it without doing anything" - Albert Einstein