Re: [Last-Call] [I18ndir] I18ndir last call review of draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model-11

On 25 Feb 2022, at 4:21, Martin Dürst via Datatracker wrote:

I have contributed to the IAB's RFC Editor Future Development Program (sorry, that's the official title) and therefore to this document. I'm not sure why
Pete Resnik picked me as the reviewer

The only reason I picked you was because you were next on my list; I hadn't checked the acknowledgements to see if you were a contributor. A good reminder to me to do so in the future. Thanks for doing the review anyway.

pr
--
Pete Resnick https://www.episteme.net/
All connections to the world are tenuous at best