Re: [rfc-i] Public archival of AUTH48 communications

I am strongly in favor of cc'ing the working group mailing lists for AUTH48 discussions. I've been in too many working groups where a document went into a black hole for months as far as the WG was concerned, after it went to the RFC editor and finally made it through "auth48". And yes, there have been times when subtle changes happened that I felt  at the time probably shouldn't have.

	Tony