RE: [rfc-i] Public archival of AUTH48 communications

Colin Perkins
> Sent: 25 February 2022 08:33
>
>> On 25 Feb 2022, at 00:42, Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>> Good idea as far as the IETF process goes, but:
>>
>>> Our proposal: to set up a public mailing list of AUTH48 conversations,
>>
>> Please confirm that this is only for IETF stream documents so far. The
IESG
>> can't take decisions that cover the other streams;
>
> The IRSG discussed this for the IRTF stream, and agreed to join with the
proposal.

> The IESG has been very open in their communication and discussion with the
other streams about this.

Indeed. I can confirm that the ISE was consulted about whether to apply this
to the Independent Stream, and I thought it a useful measure.
Eliot, as the new ISE, can confirm whether he wants to continue with that or
not.

Cheers,
Adrian