Re: [Last-Call] Intdir telechat review of draft-ietf-bess-srv6-services-10

Ketan,

Mislabeling attributes is not only sloppy, but it can be dangerous. The danger is that somebody might read the label and believe it. Or conversely, that our labels will become meaningless, even when they are correct, because people learn that things are so frequently mislabeled.

Wouldn’t we be better off with a new AFI/SAFI?

                                                                            Ron

Juniper Business Use Only