Re: [Last-Call] Last Call: <draft-rsalz-2028bis-05.txt> (Entities Involved in the IETF Standards Process) to Best Current Practice

A good document. Here are some comments:

Section 2.3 says "the AD will schedule an IETF last call (when needed)" but my understanding is that all IETF stream documents now require IETF consensus so there is always an IETF last call.

Section 3.7: "the products these RGs are" -> "the products of these RGs are"

Section 3.9 says "patent suits" but I think it would be clearer to say "patent lawsuits".

Thanks,
Donald
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-333-2270 (cell)
 2386 Panoramic Circle, Apopka, FL 32703 USA
 d3e3e3@xxxxxxxxx