[Last-Call] iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model and draft-rosen-rfcefdp-update-2026-01.txt and rfced-iab-charter

I have read:
  draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model-11

The RSWG seems like it isn't an IESG WG, nor is it an IAB Program.
It seems like it is a new flavour of thing.  But, I think that it won't
really need any special bits in the datatracker, it could like any other WG?
I wonder if the letters "WG" might be replaced with something else.

It seems that the IAB could appoint the IETF Chair (an IAB member) to the
RSAB, and the IESG could also appoint the IETF Chair.  I think this unlikely,
and I don't propose to add any rules, but I noticed that.
Is draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model the first document in the Editorial Stream?

I have read:
  draft-rosen-rfcefdp-update-2026-01
could it be shorter?

I have read:
  draft-carpenter-rfced-iab-charter-05
is it shorter than the previous one?

In summary, I have no problem with any of these documents.
They will look good, and I'm glad that this is done.

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+IETF@xxxxxxxxxxxx>   . o O ( IPv6 IøT consulting )