Re: [Last-Call] Last Call: <draft-ietf-6man-mtu-option-12.txt> (IPv6 Minimum Path MTU Hop-by-Hop Option) to Experimental RFC

I have a comment - section 5 ("IPv6 Minimum Path MTU Hop-by-Hop Option") sets
aside two 16-bit fields to record MTU values. This places an upper bound  limit of
(2**16 - 1) octets on the MTU that can be recorded at each hop, but this will be
too small for IP parcels which can grow to (64 * (2**16 -1)) octets. And, if support
for true jumbos may be needed in the future the fields should probably permit sizes
up to (2**32 -1) octets which would require 32-bit fields.

Fred