IPv10 is the solution.

Hi all,

I read a lot of articles on the internet about IPv10, and i think there is full support from the internet community, engineers and researchers fully understand the solution, so it is weird that the IETF didn't officially announce something about IPv10 whether supporting the I-D or not.

I'm not writing today because i'm the author of IPv10 I-D, but i write because we are really in need to this solution and be implemented in today's networks.

I hope this time will not receive sarcastic response because the recent situation requires something serious or official from the IETF side.

Best regards,
Khaled Omar