Re: [Last-Call] Last Call: <draft-ietf-rats-yang-tpm-charra-12.txt> (A YANG Data Model for Challenge-Response-based Remote Attestation Procedures using TPMs) to Proposed Standard

The YANG modules in this I-D contains lots of references - good - but they need including in the I-D References and since anchors must not appear in the YANG module, then the text string in the YANG reference must map readily, and consistently, to that I-D Reference.

In the YANG modules, I see

RFC2014. -
RFC7748. -
RFC8032. -
RFC8017. -

 ISO/IEC 9797-1:2011
 ISO/IEC 9797-2
 ISO/IEC 10116.
 ISO/IEC 10118-3.
 ISO/IEC 10118-3:2018.
 ISO/IEC 14888-3.
 ISO/IEC 15946-1.
 ISO/IEC 18033-3.

IEEE Std 1363-2000
IEEE Std 1363a-2004.

 GB/T 32907-2016.
 GB/T 32918.1-2016
 GB/T 32918.2-2016,
 GB/T 32918.3-2016,
 GB/T 32918.4-2016
 GB/T 32918.5-2017

 NIST PUB FIPS 202.

 NIST SP800-38C.
 NIST SP800-38D.
 NIST SP800-38F.
 NIST SP800-56A.
 NIST SP800-108

 https://trustedcomputinggroup.org/resource/
 tcg-efi-platform-specification/  I

 TCG TPM 2.0 library specification.   N
 TCG Algorithm Registry Revision 01.32  Table 2
 TCG Algorithm Registry Revision 01.32  Table 3

 TPM-Rev-2.0-Part-1-Architecture-01.07-2014-03-13.pdf

 TPM-Main-Part-2-TPM-Structures_v1.2_rev116_01032011.pdf

 http://trustedcomputinggroup.org/resource/tcg-algorithm-registry/
 TCG-_Algorithm_Registry_r1p32_pub N

 https://trustedcomputinggroup.org/wp-content/uploads/
 PC-ClientSpecific_Platform_Profile_for_TPM_2p0_Systems_v51.pdf

 https://trustedcomputinggroup.org/wp-content/uploads/
 TPM-Rev-2.0-Part-1-Architecture-01.38.pdf";

 https://www.trustedcomputinggroup.org/wp-content/uploads/
 TPM-Rev-2.0-Part-2-Structures-01.38.pdf

 https://trustedcomputinggroup.org/wp-content/uploads/
 TPM-main-1.2-Rev94-part-2.pdf N

 https://trustedcomputinggroup.org/wp-content/uploads
 /TPM-Main-Part-3-Commands_v1.2_rev116_01032011.pdf

 https://trustedcomputinggroup.org/wp-content/
 uploads/TCG_IWG_DevID_v1r2_02dec2020.pdf N

 https://www.trustedcomputinggroup.org/wp-content/uploads/
 TCG_IWG_CEL_v1_r0p30_13feb2021.pdf N

 https://www.kernel.org/doc/Documentation/ABI/testing/ima_policy N

And, of course, they need adding, as anchors, to the body of the I-D lest they appear as unused references. Perhaps a Section 1.2.

Tom Petch