Re: [Last-Call] Tsvart last call review of draft-irtf-nwcrg-coding-and-congestion-09

Hi Mirja,

Thank you for your feedback.
Concerning your remark below :

Le 04/01/2022 à 15:16, Mirja Kühlewind via Datatracker a écrit :
draft-singh-rmcat-adaptive-fec might be another draft to refer to (e.g. in section
4.3). I know this draft is expired and I assume the authors might be aware of it, but
I found find it very relevant. However, that just my personal view.
I've just finished reading it and this is definitely relevant indeed. Section 4 is the right place to cite it as the idea lays on the same approach than CTCP (which is BTW cited in this part). I was not aware of this work so sincerely thank you to have pointed this out.

EL

--
Emmanuel LOCHIN
ENAC - Ecole Nationale de l'Aviation Civile