Re: new forms of identity and dealing with abuse

>   I think that our current (societal and individual) approaches to (cyber and
    physical) stalking have been entirely inadequate.   What are better
    approaches is unclear to me.  It's an HRPC issue that we need to think about
    within many of our protocols.

I know a few people who would be willing to provide information about this should there be interest.