Re: Proposal, open up .arpa

On Sat, Dec 25, 2021 at 4:29 PM Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I know someone living in NZ who overnight received a "one hour from now" reminder of a COVID test for someone in the UK who occasionally mistypes their own gmail address. (A test booked on Christmas day???)

The consequences of a typing error in a call sign are potentially serious. In this case, we can only hope that the person didn't miss their test.

Regards
    Brian