Re: Proposal, open up .arpa

Hello,

  After reading the draft and the follow up emails I got interested in this idea, I mean, to have a name for life sounds like a cool concept, not sure if that's necessary but I guess it's better to have it that not have it. I think I would like to see something around this. Regarding the .arpa, I do not agree, I believe another tld should be used.

Thanks,