Re: [Last-Call] 答复: Yangdoctors last call review of draft-ietf-ccamp-l1csm-yang-15

Thanks for the changes, Haomian.  On the YYYY note, you might want to explicitly call out that the RFC number there will be for ietf-layer1-types.

With the subscriber-l1vc-sls-service-attributes grouping description, I'm still not sure it accurately reflects what it shows.  I don't see how it provides a collection of values.  Rather to me, it looks like a set of SLS attributes that provide a way to gauge service performance.

Joe

On 12/9/21 09:50, Zhenghaomian wrote:
Hi Joe,

Thank you very much for the review and useful comments. We are accepting all the proposals and please check the diffs from https://github.com/haomianzheng/IETF-ACTN-YANG-Model/pull/91/files.

We plan to update the draft with latest yang/tree in a week, thanks.

Best wishes,
Haomian

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: Joe Clarke via Datatracker [mailto:noreply@xxxxxxxx]
发送时间: 2021年11月29日 21:41
收件人: yang-doctors@xxxxxxxx
抄送: ccamp@xxxxxxxx; draft-ietf-ccamp-l1csm-yang.all@xxxxxxxx; last-call@xxxxxxxx
主题: Yangdoctors last call review of draft-ietf-ccamp-l1csm-yang-15

Reviewer: Joe Clarke
Review result: Ready with Nits

I have been asked to review this draft and the L1CSM YANG module it includes on behalf of YANG Doctors.  Overall, I think the draft/module is ready, but I did find a few small issues.  First, please run "pyang -f yang" on this to normalize its formatting.  There were a few spacing and other formatting issues that will be cleaned up by doing this.  Other items are below:

In the header of the YANG module, you import ietf-layer1-types with a mark of RFCYYYY.  In your comment below calling out RFCXXXX (i.e., this RFC) it would be good to point the RFC Editor to YYYY as well.

===

In your identity definition section, you have a number of identity descriptions which are self-referential.  Admittedly, this is one of my pet peeves, but if you could add more clarifying description text to identities such as one-way-delay, one-way-errored-second, etc. it would help implementors and operators better consume the YANG module without always needing to refer to external references.

===

Can time-interval be uint32 instead of int?  I do not thing a negative time interval is possible/useful here.

===

The description of the grouping subscriber-l1vc-sls-service-attributes doesn't look accurate.  This is not a value per se, but a collection of attributes.

===

In the /services/service list you explicitly have "mandatory true" for the key service-id.  This is not needed since the key is mandatory.