Re: [Last-Call] [alto] Artart last call review of draft-ietf-alto-cdni-request-routing-alto-16

Hi, Francesca:

As requested by our AD, we did request media type review from you in earlier email (Wed, Aug 25, 2021 at 6:26 AM). I thought the media type review job has already been assigned to someone you appointed. Kevin Ma who is also one of coauthor of draft-ietf-cdni-request-routing-alto-16 did contact you for media type review (See separate email I forward to you offline), let us know if we should follow up by ourselves and send the media type registration to the media type mailing list? What is the procedure for the media type review?

-Qin (on behalf of chairs)

发件人: Francesca Palombini [mailto:francesca.palombini@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
发送时间: 2021122 6:46
收件人: Thomas Fossati <Thomas.Fossati@xxxxxxx>
抄送: art@xxxxxxxx; draft-ietf-alto-cdni-request-routing-alto.all@xxxxxxxx; IETF ALTO <alto@xxxxxxxx>; Thomas Fossati <Thomas.Fossati@xxxxxxx>; last-call@xxxxxxxx
主题: Re: [alto] Artart last call review of draft-ietf-alto-cdni-request-routing-alto-16

Thomas: thank you very much for this review! And thanks to the authors for addressing it. I balloted DISCUSS to get the JSON in one of the examples fixed, and to encourage the authors to send the media type registrations to the media-type mailing list for review before the document moves forward.

Thanks,
Francesca