Re: [Last-Call] [I2nsf] Last Call: <draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-data-model-21.txt> (I2NSF Capability YANG Data Model) to Proposed Standard

On 15/11/2021 15:07, The IESG wrote:

The IESG has received a request from the Interface to Network Security
Functions WG (i2nsf) to consider the following document: - 'I2NSF Capability
YANG Data Model'
   <draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-data-model-21.txt> as Proposed Standard

A minor quirk. The contact details has a URL for 'tools' which should now be 'datatracker'.

I see this I-D as the core I-D of the six interrelated documents for I2NSF so any changes to this, e.g. to the YANG identity, structure, units and so on will potentially take it out of line with the others so any changes should consider that aspect.

Tom Petch.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
last-call@xxxxxxxx mailing lists by 2021-11-29. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to iesg@xxxxxxxx instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

    This document defines an information model and the corresponding YANG
    data model for the capabilities of various Network Security Functions
    (NSFs) in the Interface to Network Security Functions (I2NSF)
    framework to centrally manage the capabilities of the various NSFs.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-data-model/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

    https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/3556/
    https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/3606/

The document contains these normative downward references.
See RFC 3967 for additional information:
     rfc8805: A Format for Self-Published IP Geolocation Feeds (Informational - Independent Submission)
     draft-ietf-tsvwg-udp-options: Transport Options for UDP (None - Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF))
     draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-monitoring-data-model: I2NSF NSF Monitoring Interface YANG Data Model (None - Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF))
     draft-ietf-i2nsf-registration-interface-dm: I2NSF Registration Interface YANG Data Model (None - Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF))
     rfc4766: Intrusion Detection Message Exchange Requirements (Informational - Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF))